When I started A Relief Teacher’s Journey, I was literally talking to myself; however, as reflected in my revised landing page above, my blogging journey has helped me break out of the lonely, isolated experience typical of so many graduate / newly qualified teachers.
As I have started to expand my Personal Learning Network through Twitter™, I have been overwhelmed by the recent traffic on my blog; after my recent posts were retweeted and read by hundreds of teachers around the world. My readers’ support and comments have been a wonderful boost for a first year blogger.
Now, shortly after participating in my first international Reform Symposium eConference, I am excited to announce my participation in the 2011 Edublogs™ Teacher Blogging Challenge.
I hope you will join me on my learning journey over the next 30 days, as I refine my blogging skills and build my audience through my participation in the Advanced Blogging Challenges. I look forward to reading your comments and feedback. Your support, as always, is greatly appreciated.
Image – Flickr CC: 'Bloggeur, after Cassandre'
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9106303@N05/2258650778
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.